Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I got this website from a friend and I thought it would be cool to post some stuff that is going on in my life right now. I know a lot of people like to sneak into people's rooms to look at what is written in their diaries , so why not tell you all. The last month has been very interesting. I made a D+ in Finance....the first D of my college career...hence the nickname "Special G." I went on a Carribean Cruise with all the guys from high school. My mom got married to Gerald after 8 years of dating. Now, I'm just working my booty off to get some money for this little trip I'm taking to Australia. So when I'm "down under," I'll be posting an online diary to let you know what is going on down there. So check back and hear what is going on in OZ!

Garrett

PS.- I'm listening to the new Coldplay album as I write this post. What great, inspirational music to live life too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home